Thursday 1 March 2012

Spring (nearly)

Good morning! I've just returned from a lovely walk up to school and back to drop off Bella. It is mild and sunny, the sky is blue and the air smells like Spring. It's the first day of March today. Still not officially Spring, I know, but it's getting closer and closer. I saw so much colour today. Look at that sky. So blue!


Lovely shades of green inside and out...


and yellow...


And red...(hello again tulips)


Many thanks for your happy and warm words yesterday. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. A bit of fresh air and some lovely colourful flowers always works wonders for me :O)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie. Me too, it is so nice to have the windows open and washing drying on the line. (little things!)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful day. It started off really foggy and cold here but now it is warm and clear and I have even hung the washing on the line. Love the smell of washing dried outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i know, I hung mine out too. It smells so much better line dried, doesn't it? x

      Delete
  3. so lovely! i woke up to snow this morning. so nice to see some sunshine on this blog, if nowhere else...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow! I think it will get cold again here before Spring really arrives, but it was so nice for the kids to play outside today without wearing their coats.

      Delete
  4. A lovely post Gillian, that sky really is a glorious blue!
    Hope that you have a great weekend,
    Essie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Essie, thanks. You have a great weekend too. x

      Delete
  5. Doesn't the sun just make everything better?
    Have a lovely weekend
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does! It puts a spring in my step. Gillian x

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I always try to answer questions, although sometimes it takes me a while.