Wednesday 8 February 2012

Chilly Wednesday

Here are some things that have cheered me right up on this very cold and grey day:

This bag of ribbons that my Mother in Law gave me. I'm not sure what I'll use them for yet, some kind of crafting project beckons. 


We booked our summer holiday - a week in The Cotswolds in July. I can't wait!

Finishing this rather cute little dog cushion. The pattern is from Make by Cath Kidston.


Meeting up with my friend Debora in the park this morning (SO cold!), then back to hers for coffee and a rather nice lunch.

Lemon and poppy seed loaf cafe.




And I am very much looking forward to going out for a drinks and a curry tonight with some friends. These little things have perked me up no end. Now, I have to go and cook a chicken stew as today it is my turn to cook for Clarissa's meal drop.


Thank you so very much for reading and for your comments. My blog is new and my followers few, but I am so enjoying being part of this lovely on-line community of like minded people. I hope you found something little to banish the February mid-week blues.

6 comments:

  1. I really don't know how you find the time! Very impressive - crafting, cake, food for others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how much you can achieve when a small person naps!

      Delete
  2. That's a great cushion! MIght have a look for that book in the library. Lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks so much! The book is brilliant, I've used it loads.

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I always try to answer questions, although sometimes it takes me a while.